Publications & Presentations
- Falconer D et al. Safety and efficacy of P2B001 (low dose combination of extended-release pramipexole and rasagiline) in patients with early Parkinson’s disease: Subgroup analyses from a Phase 3 randomized, controlled trial. Poster presented at: International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders ®; August 2023; Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Lawrence W. Elmer et al. P2B001 significantly reduced risk of daytime sleepiness: results from a randomized controlled phase 3 trial with active pramipexole arm in early Parkinson’s disease (PD). Poster presented at: AAN Annual Meeting; April 2023; Boston, USA.
- Olanow CW et al. A randomized trial of a low-dose Rasagiline and Pramipexole combination (P2B001) in early Parkinson’s disease. Mov Disord. 2017 May;32(5):783-789. doi: 10.1002/mds.26941.
- Hauser RA et al. P2B001 (Extended Release Pramipexole and Rasagiline): A New Treatment Option in Development for Parkinson’s Disease. Adv Ther. 2022 May;39(5):1881-1894. doi: 10.1007/s12325-022-02097-2.
- Olanow WG. Efficacy and safety of P2B001 in the management of early Parkinson’s disease. Results from a phase 3, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy controlled trial. Presented at: AAN Annual Meeting; April 2-7, 2022; Seattle, WA, and virtual. Abstract 011.
- Olanow WG. P2B001 in the management of untreated PD. Results from a randomized, double-blind, double-dummy controlled trial. Presented at: MDS Annual Meeting; Sept 15-18, 2022; Madrid, Spain and virtual. Abstract 750.